zprime

2006-01-09

Goood Evening

Well as I sit here are almost midnight...at work...I realize that while once staying up all night was cool it no longer is. I have suspected this since the birth of the D, but now I know for certain. At the moment I have 3 machines in various states of updating.

The projector is nearly complete. I have two hold ups at the moment 1 they haven't sent me my bloody speakers yet, 2 though I have now been fighting gravity for more than a quarter of a century it is having a negative effect on my projection lense that will have to be compensated for.

Other than that not much going on.

2 Comments:

  • DFA man:
    Speakers arent necessity of the projector! glad to hear the pj is looking good, i'm looking at rebuilding mine as a 17" vert and there isn't as much info @ LL currently as i'd like.
    As to the staying up late- I suggest drinking more BAWLS. (a caffeine beverage of choice for many a late night gamer) ... i dont recommend this for "D" (naming your children with single letters? interesting concept, much better than naming them all George ala George Foreman)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 16:18  

  • He has many name's D, The D, hey you, what do you think you're doing?, Duncan, Shark Bait, Dork, Goober....the list goes on.

    By Blogger zprime, At 12:12  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home